INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE CONDITIONS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Who we are?
F.H. JAREX-WRESTLING Jarosław Siuj, address: ul. Reymonta 48/8, 41-103 Siemianowice Śląskie, holder of a VAT identification number PL 6431036187, REGON 272790497, hereinafter referred to as „Store” or „We”.
How can you contact with us?
You can contact us using the contact form on the page: www.wrestling.com.pl or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we need your personal data and what are the legal grounds for their processing
We process your personal data for the purposes indicated below:
• Conclusion and performance of the services agreement in connection with the creation of a user account for you in the online store wrestling.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Account") or concluding and performing a sales agreement of products offered in the online store wrestling.com.pl (pursuant to Article 6 (1) b of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”),
• Claims and defense against claims, in particular in the event that you are not satisfied with our activities in the scope of the above agreements, which is called processing necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6 (1) f of GDPR),
• Compliance with legal obligations incumbent on us as an entrepreneur in relations with clients, in particular in the field of tax (pursuant to Article 6 (1) c of GDPR),
• After expressing the appropriate consent, for the purpose of marketing of the Store's offer (pursuant to Article 6 (1) a of GDPR).
Is the transfer of data voluntary?
Yes, providing by you personal data such as: name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number, also other data provided in connection with the creation of the Account or conclusion of the sales agreement of the products, except for sensitive data, referred to in art. 9 section 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, i.e. including: racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or beliefs, trade union membership and genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identify a natural person or data on that person's health, sexuality or sexual orientation is voluntary, but in which we need your data to set up an Account (conclusion of the contract in this respect), to conclude the sales agreement of the products, marketing of products offered in the Store or fulfilling legal obligations, it is necessary. Without access to your personal data, the conclusion of upper-mentioned agreements with you, claim and defense against any claims, fulfilling legal obligations as well as the marketing of the products offered in the Store would not be possible.
To the extent that we process your personal data because it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest (the basis indicated above), you can object to it in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR at any time by contacting us as described in the section "How to deal with contact us” above.
Who can we share your data with?
We will make every effort to process your personal data only on our own. In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. authorized employees and associates, software suppliers (including marketing solutions), server space providers, entities providing accounting or legal services for us, and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable laws, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies - of course only if they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
How long will we process your data?
We will process your personal data for the period of time necessary taking into account the above-mentioned the purposes for which this data was collected. You can object to our contacts at any time by informing us as described in the section "How to contact us" above.
What are your permissions?
The Store respects your rights regarding the personal data provided, namely:
• the right to access your personal data,
• the right to rectify and delete your personal data ("the right to be forgotten"),
• the right to limit the scope of processing your personal data,
• the right to object to the processing of your personal data (when the processing of personal data takes place within the legitimate interest),
• the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
• the right to transfer data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data administrator.
You can manage your privacy rights and control your privacy rights by contacting us as described in the "How to Contact Us" section above.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data), if at any time you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law.